Startups are the reason ActivSpaces was created and a bulk of our resources and activities are dedicated to attracting and growing startups enrolled in our incubation program.
Enrollment into our incubation program is FREE and since we want to make sure your startup succeeds, at a bare minimum we required the individual or team applying to join our incubation program to have met our entry or eligibility requirement which you can find on our startup incubator program page.
Upon admission, each startup team member is encouraged to enrolled as a Community Member by joining our community program. This will give each startup member the extra benefits of joining our community program such as referral and sponsorship to attend events at home and abroad.
As with every organized system or community each member of your startup team will be expected to adhere to certain guidelines in order to keep our community conducive, healthy and strong:
- Willingness to fulfill your annual membership contribution upon acceptance.
- Willingness to complete our 5 mins new member survey upon admission.
- Willingness to allow due diligent background checks on you to ascertain your good standing and value you will bring to our community.
- Willingness to adhere to all the principles stated in our guiding principles.
- Willingness to adhere to all the articles set forth in Article of Association.
For more information please consult our Startup Incubator Page or contact our business development manager at incubation[AT]www.activspaces.com.