As a lead enabler for the startup community in Cameroon, we strive to encourage a sharing economy to drive down cost of starting a business.
By joining our coworking space program you join a community of bold and unreasonable people who consciously want to unplug themselves from the mainstream “matrix” to build a world they want to live in. They unavoidably want to opt out of the “rat race”.
As with every organized system or community you will be expected to follow certain guidelines in order to keep our community conducive, healthy and strong:
- Willingness to fulfill your coworking space membership contribution upon acceptance.
- Willingness to complete our 5 mins new member survey upon admission.
- Willingness to allow due diligent background checks on you and your organization to ascertain your good standing and value you will bring to our community.
- Willingness to adhere to all the principles stated in our guiding principles.
- Willingness to adhere to all the articles set forth in Article of Association.
For more information please consult our Coworking Space Program Page or contact our community managers at coworking[AT]www.activspaces.com.