- Quality Assurance/Software Testing
- How to work with a team
Software Testing Bootcamp
- ActivSpaces Buea
What Will You Learn?
- Developers with some programming background
- A mind willing to learn and interact with iothers
- Computer / Mac / PC
Flutter Basics: Building Blocks
- Little bit about Dart Programming Language
- Hello Flutter
- Create First Rich UI App in Flutter
- Stateless VS Stateful Widgets
- Container Class
- Row Class
- Column Class
- Working with local images
- Working with Text
- FlatButton Class
- Raised Button Class
- Floating Action Button Class
- Icon Button Class
- AppBar Action Buttons
- Button Bar Class
- Adding TextField to the page
- Using Stack Widget for Layout
What is Software Testing?
Software testing is defined as an activity to check whether the actual results match the expected results and to ensure that the software system is Defect free.
Software testing also helps to identify errors, gaps or missing requirements in contrary to the actual requirements
What do Software Testers do?
Software testers are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
Your role is integral to the creation of software systems and technical products including vehicles, electronic goods, defence, and healthcare. You might work on bespoke, individual projects or multinational projects spanning the globe and costing billions of pounds. You’ll need to be familiar, or become familiar with, programming and using coding languages.
Skills required in Software Testing