- Code in 3 programming languages: Java, Python and Swift
- Build nodes and data models for linear regression
- Use summarizing mechanisms to handle text data
- Test projects on mobile devices
- Examine computational graphs
- Analyze scalars and histograms
- Build neuron functions
- Load, convert, and display image and digit data
- Describe data with statistics
- And much more…
- 1 person enrolled
- ActivSpaces Buea
What Will You Learn?
- Developers with some programming background
- Visual Studio Code or Android Studio
- Computer / Mac / PC
- Promo Video
Flutter Basics: Building Blocks
- Little bit about Dart Programming Language
- Hello Flutter
- Create First Rich UI App in Flutter
- Stateless VS Stateful Widgets
- Container Class
- Row Class
- Column Class
- Working with local images
- Working with Text
- FlatButton Class
- Raised Button Class
- Floating Action Button Class
- Icon Button Class
- AppBar Action Buttons
- Button Bar Class
- Adding TextField to the page
- Using Stack Widget for Layout
What is Flutter?
Flutter is a mobile app SDK, complete with framework, widgets, and tools, that gives developers an easy and productive way to build and deploy beautiful mobile apps on both Android and iOS.
What does Flutter do?
For users, Flutter makes beautiful app UIs come to life.
For developers, Flutter lowers the bar to entry for building mobile apps. It speeds up development of mobile apps and reduces the cost and complexity of app production across iOS and Android.
For designers, Flutter helps deliver the original design vision, without loss of fidelity or compromises. It also acts as a productive prototyping tool.
Who is Flutter for?
Flutter is for developers that want a faster way to build beautiful mobile apps, or a way to reach more users with a single investment.
Flutter is also for engineering managers that need to lead mobile development teams. Flutter allows eng managers to create a single mobile app dev team, unifying their development investments to ship more features faster, ship the same feature set to iOS and Android at the same time, and lower maintenance costs.
While not the initial target audience, Flutter is also for designers that want their original design visions delivered consistently, with high fidelity, to all users on mobile.
Fundamentally, Flutter is for users that want beautiful apps, with delightful motion and animation, and UIs with character and an identity all their own.
How experienced of a programmer/developer do I have to be to use Flutter?
Flutter is approachable to programmers familiar with object-oriented concepts (classes, methods, variables, etc) and imperative programming concepts (loops, conditionals, etc).
No prior mobile experience is required in order to learn and use Flutter.
We have seen people with very little programming experience learn and use Flutter for prototyping and app development.