The OPUVIA FAIR organizing committee is excited to welcome you to the Cameroon Tour 2019 taking place in four (4) cities, Yaoundé, Bafoussam, Limbe and Douala. Every year OPUVIA FAIR attracts 150+ Educators and Employers and connects them to over 5000 students and job seekers. The connections made from these events are invaluable and help to drive economic activity in Cameroon and beyond.
For students and job seekers, OPUVIA FAIR provides a one-to-one connection with top educators and employers from a wide range of fields across the globe. OPUVIA FAIR can help you strengthen your network and provide valuable information ti aid your education and job search. If all goes right these international education and career fairs may even be the first step in landing your next education opportunity or job!
For Educators and employers, OPUVIA FAIR will help you tap into some of the most intellectual and talented individuals Cameroon has to offer. Meet a pool of screened, diverse and motivated group of students and readily available skilled persons from a variety of academic and professional programs respectively to bring visibility to your institution or company and aid in your recruitment needs.
A special thank you to our official sponsors; AECO LIMITED, LADY L Hotel, SO.NA.RA, Holiday Inn Resort, DIGICAM-PLUS (Sté DIGITAL CAMEROUN-PLUS Sarl), Bring it On Cameroon and Toastmasters International whose support is significant to the success of these events. Lastly, Thank you to everybody who is in attendance, I hope the events are valuable in your career and recruitment needs.
ABOUT OPUVIA FAIR
Opuvia Fair is a global media organization that organizes international education and career fairs that brings a networking experience for both exhibitors, sponsors, vendors and attendees.
Why OPUVIA FAIR.
The Cameroon Tour 2019 organized by OPUVIA FAIR, is the prime international education and career fairs in Africa. OPUVIA FAIR brings leading educators, top employers and Industry service providers from around the world to Africa, and connects them to a pool of screened leads.
Why Attend Cameroon Tour 2019:
- Talk face to face with schools, colleges and university representatives from across the world.
- Subscribe to our scholarship scheme and gain the opportunity to receive study grants.
- Find the best programs available that best fit your career plans.
- Embassy representatives will be present to inform you on the different types of study permit and visas available. Find out which is the right one for you.
- Talk face to face with Key Employers from across the world.
Why Exhibit at the Cameroon Tour 2019:
- Focus on lead generation than only visitors footfall.
- Over 10,000 visitors expected per venue.
- Perfect timing- April time is the ideal time as the start of the admission season.
- Perfect locations- Yaoundé, Bafoussam, Limbe and Douala.
- Get qualified leads via our OPUVIA FAIR E-Meeting booking system prior to the event dates.
- Develop personal relationships with new clients and partners.
- Exhibit your full product/service range.
- Actively recruit students, talents and clients.
- Get immediate feedback on your product and service range
- Create brand awareness.
- Promote your organization through your booth.
- Launch new products and services.
- Create a quality database.
- Enhance PR opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
- High School students seeking admissions into universities and colleges.
- College and university students and graduates seeking post graduate studies.
- Parents & guidance in search of educational and career opportunities for their children.
- Teachers looking for teaching mobility programmes both home and abroad.
- School representatives in search of student and teachers mobility programmes.
- Skilled and talented graduates and professionals in search of employment opportunities.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Education providers.
- Employment services.
- Colleges and universities.
- Career counselors.
- Business and educational product suppliers.
- HR companies.
- Government departments.
- Private training organizations.
- Recruitment companies.
- Software firms.
- Training and development companies.
- Any organization looking to fill positions or to enhance the brand awareness.
The OPUVIA FAIR E-Meeting Booking System offers attendees direct and total control over the types of exhibitors – by main activity and country of origin – they meet during the event.
Exhibitors can have up to 150 meetings scheduled with them by attendees within 30 meeting slots (i.e. each slot can host a maximum of 5 persons in a 15 minutes meeting) per venue.
Prior to the event dates, details of all exhibitors will be made visible via our OPUVIA FAIR E-Meeting Booking System online by February 2019.
During the events, additional meetings and schedule adjustments can be made through personal contact.
Our online video tutorials will explain how to get the most from our OPUVIA FAIR E-Meeting Booking System. We highly recommend viewing these videos as soon as the E-Meeting Booking System opens.
- YAOUNDE FAIR – 2nd April 2019 @ Djeuga Palace Hotel
- BAFOUSSAM FAIR – 4th April 2019 @ Zingana Hotel
- LIMBE FAIR – 6th April 2019 @ Holiday Inn Resort
- DOUALA FAIR – 8th April 2019 @ Saphirs Hall
Cameroon Tour 2018 Highlights:
- 2873 participants; 34 Exhibitors; 7 countries; 3 continents
- 19 Educators
- 5 Employers
- 8 Industry Service providers
- 2 NGOs
- 2127 participants; 34 Exhibitors; 7 countries; 3 continents
- 19 Educators
- 5 Employers
- 8 Industry Service providers
- 2 NGOs
PARTICIPANT FEEDBACK FROM CAMEROON TOUR 2018:
- Toastmasters International
- C3S Business School, Barcelona- Spain
- Skyhigh University Center, Douala-Cameroon
- Bring It On Cameroon
- Santé Barley International-Manila- Philippines
- Job Seeker
- 12:30 – 18:00 Arrival and Lodging of Exhibitors into Hotel Rooms
- 12:30 – 19:00 Arrival and Registration of Exhibitors
- 19:00 – 19:30 Welcome word from host
- 19:30 – 20:30 Welcome Dinner
- 20:30 – 21:00 Retire to respective hotel rooms
- 7:00 – 10:00 Setting Up of Exhibition Booths
- 10:00 – 18:00 Arrival and Registration of Attendees
- 10:00 – 11:00 Exhibition and Business Meetings
- 11:00 – 11:30 Coffee Break (Optional)
- 11:30 – 13:00 Exhibition and Business Meetings
- 13:00 – 14:00 Networking Lunch Break
- 14:00 – 17:00 Exhibition and Business Meetings
- 16:00 – 16:30 Coffee Break (Optional)
- 17:30 – 18:00 Event Hall Closes
Exhibitors Networking Dinner
- 20:00 – 20:30 Arrival of Exhibitors & Guests
- 20:30 – 00:00 Networking dinner
Sponsoring and Advertising Opportunities:
Around 40.000 participants attend OPUVIA FAIR, the industry’s premier education and career networking events, annually. Our education and career fairs set the standard for excellence and attract global leaders in the education and career industries.
Our advertising and sponsorship opportunities help build your brand and grow your business. Advertising at our events provides
significant international exposure for your organization, increasing your brand visibility and networking potential. We host our fairs in major cities around the globe, providing you with access to both mature and emerging markets.
Our events enable you to hold one-to-one business meetings with quality, pre-screened students and skilled professionals.
Put your brand where it counts
- Access the world’s largest industry network
- Stand out from the competition
- Increase brand visibility and get results
- Maximize your OPUVIA FAIR experience
TEAM & CONTACT DETAILS
LUKONG JUDE KIVEN – Event Director
Tel: (+237) 676 235 632
WAINDUM ERICA NDUM – Customer Service
Tel: (+237) 659 371 050
EWANG ATABE –Event Chair & CEO
Tel: (+237) 650 663 000